Dresdner Robin was the Civil Engineering consultant with a “world-class” team of Architectural and Engineering designers that developed a two million square foot Commercial Office Tower on the Hudson River Waterfront in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Dresdner Robin’s scope under the project included due diligence feasibility studies and site civil design of roadway, telecommunication and utility improvements. Dresdner Robin provided coordination with rail, utility and regulatory agents. The Project’s proximity to rail and waterfront improvements provided a number of unique challenges for the team from both a design and constructability perspective.The scale and redundant nature of utility and telecommunication services required for this project was state-ofthe-art. This necessitated a complex set of negotiations with utility providers to meet challenges posed by the “next generation” of buildings and users.
- Investigation, Evaluation of Infrastructure and Systems
- Utility Coordination
- Brownfield’s Redevelopment
- Zoning Review and Negotiation
- Permit Review and Negotiation
- Civil Site Design
- Construction Support
- Compliance with existing environmental and storm water management requirements
- Enhanced recreational facilities
- Upgraded landscaping